NJERHS Fan Extra
Many of the times we work on our various restoration projects throughout different areas, many of our members have a chance to photograph some of the active rail traffic in and around the state of New Jersey. This page is developed to allow us to share some of those photos here. Take a look, and we hope you enjoy them.
- The newly developing NJ Transit Southern Jersey Light Rail system cars are being delivered. February 2003.
- Burro Crane moving east through Phillipsburg, NJ. NS - Lehigh Line.
- Norfolk Southern High and Wide Extra moving east through Bound Brook, NJ with 12 foot wide concrete pipe loads. October 13, 2001 - Conrail Shared Assets Line.
- A Hudson-Bergen Light Rail car running a test in early 2000 with the Twin Towers looming in the background.
- NJ Transit 4601 is spotted in Long Branch, NJ - May 3, 2002.
- Norfolk Southern train headed east through Phillipsburg, NJ. NS - Lehigh Line.
- Norfolk Southern High and Wide Extra moving west through Phillipsburg, NJ with a transformer load. Summer 2001 - NS Lehigh Line.
- Conrail 2943 works Metuchen Yard. This engine is painted with "25 Years of Safety and Service" on the side.